Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hello everyone! 

Sorry I have not been posting on my blog lately! I am learning a lot of Spanish here and I am having a really good time! School is hard, but all my teachers understand that I am having a hard time interpreting what they are saying because they speak so quickly. I am learning Spanish, but it is still frustrating because I don't understand everything yet. I just need to keep practicing!

 I have made a lot of friends here but the people I am closest with are the friends I made through AFS. We don't get to see each other that often but we always have fun together! It's really fun to meet all these people from around the world! Here is a picture from one of our orientations.



I am having an amazing time and I miss everyone so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment